Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone else AG broke?!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not being able to get AG stuff for awhile is hard. But I'd say keep the things you have. Inless you are not happy with them. Save your money and then buy something. I made an order a few weeks ago and that was my first order since July. [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Enjoy the AG stuff you have! Make an alblum. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

    Just my 2 cents [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]
    Hope it helps. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm currently AG broke- with some suprise bills I'm everything broke. I hate those suprises.

    My DH and I try very hard to save, but we work very hard, and the money has to go to food, rent, insurance, etc before it goes to things like AG.

    I think it would be better to enjoy what you have, rather than trying to sell it off to get some money- unless you have to. I would hate to sell a doll to pay rent, but would if I needed to. To me, it seems silly to sell a doll to get more doll stuff- unless I really didn't like that doll.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel your pain!!!! After Christmas and with moving and everything I am AG broke and everything else broke too. I missed out on the two hsh outfits I had hoped to get on sale ( I bought a ton of hsh before it went on sale [img]frown.gif[/img] for Christmas).
    I am soooo broke right now, but somehow I will get some $ together for Cassie's Birthday and Jess in Feb.
    Being broke stinks!!!!!!!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right, now, I have $25 dollars in the AG bank. Which is being saved for Jess. *Sigh*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is kind of frustrating. With the Felicity coupon now, it's even more disappointing because I can't take advantage of it. But on the other hand, I enjoy having cable so I can watch tv and go online, and heat is a must... so I'm short on money for good reason!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found the thread, "Things to do when you don't have money to spend on AG " (last post on Jan. 11) very helpful with ideas of things to do when you are down in the dumps about not having money to spend on AG.

    Hope this helps.

  7. #7
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Since I just ordered Kirsten, her school dress, and the hair care kit- yes- yes I am. But that just means that I will have to eat in the cafeteria more and not eat out so much (...tonight's order from Dominoes does not count)

  8. #8
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Avione:
    Right, now, I have $25 dollars in the AG bank. Which is being saved for Jess. *Sigh*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm going to maybe save up for her soon. I don't have any LEs yet, so maybe I wil get her.

  9. #9
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar
    I don't like being broke. I think I am in a money coma!!!! Please help. How do I get rid of this??????? oh, the pain!!!!!!!!!

    Right now I am making the options of:

    Sell my extra felicity
    Sell my pm samantha
    sell some AG junk on eBay
    DIE!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 21, 2006 12:32 PM: Message edited by: *Marisol_Grace_Girl* ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like being broke either!!! Awful feeling. I only have a few $$$ left. I'm thinking on spending it....on something very cheap hehe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •